Wednesday, September 23, 2009

16 Days

In just 16 days, my oldest baby is going to be three years old! Where did time go? I remember her being a tiny baby like it was yesterday. She has grown so much and is so smart! It's crazy how much the kid knows!
She is a good big sister to her twin brother and sister. Well, for the most part she is, haha. She does have her moments where she doesn't want to be too nice. Hopefully, since she is going to outgrow the terrible two's (and by-pass the terrifying 3's) now. Or maybe she's done completely? She started the terrible-two's around fourteen months, so maybe she has worked all of it out of her system! A mom can dream/wish can't she?
I'm torn as to what to get her for her birthday. She has so many clothes and toys, and I really want to get something for her that I know she will love. I've seen a Disney princess camera for kids that I think she would love. It isn't too expensive, and I believe it would be hours of fun for her. She is always playing with our camera, so it may be the perfect gift for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment