Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just another day

Today has been pretty nice. It's not been too hot out or too cold. It's also been overcast all day. That makes me long for fall even more!
I've somehow managed to get the house in pretty good order today. I've got the kitchen, front room, and bathroom done. Plus, I've done four loads of laundry! That's saying alot since the kids are clingy today!
Ahh...the kids. Hay decided she was going to help me today. Do what, you might ask? Change Zak. And it wasn't just a wet diaper either. After she got the diaper off him, she ran to the kitchen to tell me she had changed Zak because he had pooped. Oh dear! So, I went to them, and sure enough she had got the diaper off him with minimal mess, so it wasn't too bad cleaning him up. I have to give her credit though. She was just trying to help mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment